The public-facing version of the trade book only displays trades and P/L for the prior months. The current month's open positions and P/L are only accessible by TradeWinds subscribers.The trade book was implemented in early June 2014. Unfortunately, granular data for the months of January through May 2014 are not available.
Status: O = Open C = Closed P = Partially Closed
- Click on the ticker symbol (in the second column) to view the chart depicting the supporting technical analysis and trade setup. (Not always available).
- A partially-closed position will automatically generate a new open position for the remaining open quantity.
- The Entry Price and Closing Price specify the per-unit price, i.e., the price of one (1) options contract or share of stock at entry and exit, respectively.
- For a given trade, net debit or credit = Quantity x Entry Price.
- Monthly P/L calculation only takes into account closed trades (i.e., realized P/L).
- At the start of a new month, open trades from prior months are carried forward until closed.
- Profitable trades are highlighted in green.
- Unprofitable trades are highlighted in red.
- Break-even trades are highlighted in gray.